Thursday 11 April 2013

Our Individual Reflections

Our individual reflections:




    I have learnt that Pi is used many times in our daily lives. Even in simple activities such as simple calculations during Mathematics lessons, it is still used commonly in many other areas. In some occupations such are engineering, architectural designers and land developers require the use of Pi. I feel that we have good team spirit as we are all on task and we are able to finish our respective tasks on time and efficiently. ~~Sean

     I have discovered a lot about Pi. I used to think that Pi was just only used in equations to find areas and volumes of circles and spheres during Mathematics classes. I finally found out that Pi can also be applied in many aspects of our daily lives, such as in sculpturing and designing of buildings and structures, aircraft designing and as well as in GPS. I feel that the group was very efficient in performing tasks and keeping with deadlines. I feel that everyone has contributed to the group and no small effort from each member has contributed to the group’s project. ~~John

     I never knew that Pi could be used so much in our daily life such as architecture and designing that involve making use of Pi. It has deepened my interest in Mathematics and Physics as I never knew that Pi could also be used in other aspects other than equations. I feel that the group is very co-operative and work efficiently without meeting up with one another as we were able to communicate through the use of technology instead of meeting up in person. ~~Joseph

     I never knew that Archimedes was the inventor of Pi. I have discovered that Pi has changed the world as without it, we will not be able to design buildings and other applications of Pi would not be in existence now in the present. I think that the group’s teamwork is very efficient. Although we never met each other personally, we still managed to communicate with one another through other means and complete our respective tasks to contribute to the group. ~~Wei Feng

     I learned that Pi was invented by Archimedes. It is an interesting fact for me as I did not know about it before. I have also found out that without the invention Pi, it would have been impossible to calculate the area of a circle and the volume of a sphere, so architecture and designing of buildings would have not been able to advance as much. I find that the group is very fun and reliable. ~~Jasper (Yi Jie)

No comments:

Post a Comment